Friday, October 25, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts - So BATTY For You ~



Happy Friday My Crafty Peeps!

Today's Inspiration Friday challenge is to create an interactive card.  For today's challenge I created a spinner card using the Batty For You Clear Stamp Set.  I thought this would make a fun anniversary or Valentine's Day card.  Valentines Day will be here before we know it!



I created the spinner by using two different circle die sets.  I used two dimes and 1/4" x 1/16" mini pop dots to allow the bat to spin inside the groove of the circle.


I added Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen to the stars to add some shimmer.


The Heart Wreath die cut and the sentiment from the Batty For You Clear Stamp Set makes the perfect love combo.


These bats are some of my favorite images from La-La Land Crafts!



I had so much fun creating this card and am so happy how it turned out!

~ La-La Land Crafts ~

~ Copics ~
Bat - W00 W0 W1 W3 W5
Eyes - B91 B93 B95
Fangs - C0 C1
Cast Shadow - BV20

~ Misc. ~
Black Rhinestones
1/4" x 1/16" Mini Pop Dots
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Brush Pen

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...