Wednesday, October 9, 2019

~ Introducing Whimsy Stamp's New October 2019 Paper Door Kit ~



Welcome Whimsy Stamps fans to the new October 2019 Paper Door Kit!

I am so excited to introduce you to this month's Paper Door Kit.  It is full of adorable rats.  Now I know most of you do not consider rats adorable but these rats definitely are!  If you are not a rat lover, I bet you know someone who is...I know I do.  Seriously, I don't know how you will be able to resist this kit!

What this month's kit includes:
  • EXCLUSIVE 6x6 Whimsy Stamps "Starring Hearts" Designer Paper Pack full of fun and creative designs on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen - 24 double sided sheets
  • TEN sheets of 8.5x5.5 heavy weight neutral card stock - in black and white
  • SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set "Say Cheese" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR
  • COMPLEMENTING "Say Cheese" outline die set to easily cut out the images from the 4 x 6 stamp set, designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR
  • Swiss Dots Die
  • PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different project

***What truly makes PAPER DOOR special is that there is no subscription...that's right...NO subscription.  You pick and choose which kit you want to receive each month!

Click HERE to find more information and to order this kit.



The sentiments in this kit are so cute but this sentiment is my favorite so I decided to design to design my card around it.



I not only created a see through shaker card but the rat also spins around the cheese...hence the cheeseball reference...so cool...right?!!!



Here he is spinning around the cheese.  I have a video on my Facebook page showing the rat spinning in action.


You can see the cheese holes through the shaker.

~ Additional Whimsy Stamp's Products ~

~ Copics ~
Grays:  W00 W0 W1 W3
Pinks:  R0000 R000 R00
Yellows:  Y15 Y19 Y38
Cast Shadow:  BV20

~ Misc. ~
Acetate
Seed Beads
Silver Rhinestones

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so much fun. What is the mechanism that makes the mouse spin? I am thinking magnets, but not sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...thank you so much! I used two dimes because they were lighter and moved around the circle easier and faster.

      Delete
  2. To darn cute.. Love the design and the interactive detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...thank you AJ for leaving me such a lovely compliment!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...