Sunday, November 10, 2019

~ Introducing Whimsy Stamp's November 2019 Paper Door Kit ~



Welcome Whimsy Stamp Fans!

Hoo Hoo Hoo's ready to see the November 2019 Paper Door Kit?

What this month's Christmas "Hoo" kit includes:

- Each kit is a $50+ retail value for only $29.95 plus shipping
- EXCLUSIVE 6x6 Whimsy Stamp's designer paper pack collection full of fun and creative designs on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen-24 double sided sheets
- TEN sheets of 8.5x5.5 heavy weight neutral cardstock in black and white
- SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set "Christmas Hoo" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR
- COMPLEMENTING "Christmas Hoo" outline die set to easily cut out the images from the 4x6 stamp set, designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR
- SPECIAL EDITION "Mountain Majesty" die set introduced especially for PAPER DOOR
- PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects

***What truly makes PAPER DOOR special is that there is no subscription...that's right...NO subscription.  You pick and choose which kit you want to receive each month!

Click HERE to find more information and to order this kit.




Do you believe in Santa?  If not, Santa Owl and his faithful Owldeers are ready to make you a believer!



For my background, I blended some Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, and Broken China Distress Inks. I worked with my lightest color in the center and blended outward toward the edges, ending with my darkest colored ink.  For some snowy fun, I splattered some diluted Opaque White Paint.



I added multi ultra-fine glitter for glistening snow.



Using a Copic Multiliner 0.3 Pen, I drew in the details of Santa's outfit.



Before writing in all the reindeer's names on the hats, I made sure I let them dry for quite awhile after coloring them red so the white gel pen didn't turn pink.

~ Copics ~
Browns - E30 E31 E33 E35 E57 E79
Yellows- Y11 Y13 Y15 Y19 Y17
Pinks - R000 R00 R01 R02
Reds - R24 R27 R29 R89
Grays - C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Pinks - R000 R00 R01 R02
Cast Shadow - BV20
Multiliner - 0.3

~ Misc. ~
White Acrylic Paint
Multi Ultra-Fine Glitter
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Salty Ocean Distress Ink
Broken China Distress Ink
White Gelly Roll Pen #08

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...