Friday, November 1, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - You are Snow Awesome ~

Hi, Friends!

Today I am showcasing a new stamp set from Whimsy Stamp's new release called Winter Sports Dragons.  This set hosts three super adorable dragons having some winter fun but I have chosen the skiing dragon to create this snow awesome slimline card.



Whimsy's Marquee Slimline Die really makes it easy to create fun cards with lots of dimension and interesting angles.  As you can see I was able to create lots of snowy hills using this die along with Whimsy's Stitched Border Trio Die Set.



I added multi ultra-fine glitter to the snowflakes, the branches of the trees and the top of the hills to get that extra snowy shimmer.



I sponged Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks onto the background and spritzed it with water to get a cold and snowy looking sky.



I curved and popped up the banner from the Quick Strips Die Set to give the card even more dimension.


I wish I loved being out in the snow as much as this dragon does...LOL

~ Whimsy Stamps ~


~ Copics ~
Dragon - BV000 BV00 BV11 BV17
Tongue - R00 R01 R02
Eyes/Skies/Poles - C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Shoes/Horns - W00 W0 W1 W3 W5 W7
Trees - YG03 YG17 YG67 YG97
Teals - BG11 BG15 BG13 BG49
Reds - R24 R27 R29 R89
Cast Shadow - BV20 BV23

~ Misc. ~
Multi Ultra-Fine Glitter
Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink Pad
Peacock Feathers Distress Ink Pad

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicolette,
    I saw your card at Crafting Of Hue and found your blog, love love love your card so became a follower :) I love how you did the trees, that's absolutely fabulous !
    Greetz
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Margo, welcome! Thank you so very much for such for leaving me such an a amazing compliment and for following me!!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...