Friday, November 15, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - A Paper Door Christmas ~



Hi, Friends!

I'm back sharing with you another card I made using Whimsy Stamp's November 2019 Paper Door Kit.  Whimsy Stamp's Paper Door Kits are an incredible value!!!

What this month's Christmas "Hoo" kit includes:

- Each kit is a $50+ retail value for only $29.95 plus shipping
- EXCLUSIVE 6x6 Whimsy Stamp's designer paper pack collection full of fun and creative designs on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen-24 double sided sheets
- TEN sheets of 8.5x5.5 heavy weight neutral cardstock in black and white
- SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set "Christmas Hoo" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR
- COMPLEMENTING "Christmas Hoo" outline die set to easily cut out the images from the 4x6 stamp set, designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR
- SPECIAL EDITION "Mountain Majesty" die set introduced especially for PAPER DOOR
- PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects

***What truly makes PAPER DOOR special is that there is no subscription...that's right...NO subscription.  You pick and choose which kit you want to receive each month!

Click HERE to find more information and to order this kit.



I really really love making scenic cards and I think silhouette style cards are so beautiful.  The house and tree border die that comes in this month's kit is so lovely...I especially love the little smoke stream that comes out of the chimney!



With the addition of a few little extra fun diecuts, like the snowflakes, moon and stars, this scene was so much fun and easy to make.

~ Additional Whimsy Stamp's Products ~

Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set
Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set

No-See All Seasons Tree Die Set
No-See All Seasons Tree Die Set

Bats and Bubbles Border Die Set

Bats and Bubbles Border Die Set

Stitched Borders Trio Die Set
Stitched Border Die Trio

Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set
Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set

~ Misc. ~
Multi Ultra-Fine Glitter
Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...