Friday, November 8, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts - Harvest Moon ~



Happy Friday!

Todays Team Friday challenge is fall colors.

I have been wanting an excuse to use this stinkin' adorable mouse from the Cozy Christmas Clear Stamp Set for such a long time.  How cute is he next to the mushroom house diecut for his little home?!  I love coloring die cuts and bringing them to life!



To create the background, I first laid down the stitched circle diecut with repositionable tape where I wanted it to go.  Next I blended Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Broken China, Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Inks to create the night sky.  I removed the stitched circle diecut and blended Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks to create a harvest moon.  Before adhering the moon to the background I added splatters of water and watered down white acrylic paint to create a starry night sky.  I added a few star diecuts to really make the night sky pop.

~ La-La Land Crafts ~

Cozy Christmas Clear Stamp Set

Scalloped Rectangles Die

Stitched Nested Circles Die

Mushroom and Grass Border* Die

Mushroom House* Die

Small Stars Die

~ Copics ~
Mushrooms - Y19 Y38 YR24 E35 E57 E59
Mouse - W0 W1 W3/R000 R01 R02/Y11
Grass - YG03 YG17 YG67 YG97
Lantern - Y11 Y15 Y19/W7
Reds - R24 R27 R29 R89
Cast Shadow - BV20
Blending Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
White Acrylic Paint
Harvest Moon - Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade
Night Sky - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Brocken China, Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...