Tuesday, November 5, 2019

~ Second Look at Club La-La Land Craft's October 2019 Kit ~



Hi, Friends!

I am back sharing with you a couple more projects I have made using Club La-La Land Craft's October 2019 Kit.  You can see my other projects using this kit HERE.

Here is a quick peek at what stamp and dies came in October's Product Kit.




My first project features Warm Hugs Marci.  Marci loves fashion!  It's quite nippy outside as you can tell with her rosy nose but she is nice and toastie in her warm puffy jacket with her Burberry inspired beanie, scarf and boots. 



~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~

Scalloped Rectangles Die

~ Copics ~
Skin - E50 E51 E11 E93 E04
Hair - YR21 YR23 E99 E37 E29
Grays - C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 C9
Reds - R24 R27 R29 R89
Tans - E30 E31 E33 E35
Cast Shadow - BV20
Multiliner - 0.3
Blender Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Multi Ultra-Fine Glitter
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste

For my second project, I am showcasing that not just Marci can be fashionable but so can cute piggies...lol  This l'il guy is wearing a buffalo inspired hat and matching sweater...Isn't he the cutest?! 



He has been busy having some winter fun by building himself an adorable snowman!

~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~

Just For You Background Stamp Set
Just for You

Scalloped Rectangles Die Set
Scalloped Rectangles Die


Long Flags Die Set
Long Flags Die

So Many Dots Layering Stencil Set
So Many Dots Layering Stencils

~ Copics ~
Pig - R0000 R000 R00 R01 R02
Snowman - B0000 B000 B00
Sticks - E33 E35 E37
Cast Shadow - BV20

~ Misc. ~
Red Rhinestones
Multi Ultra-Fine Glitter
Love Letter Memento Ink Pad
Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste

Enrollment for this kit has closed, but don't you fret...If you enroll now for the November kit (trust me, you won't want to miss out on this ADORABLE kit) you can purchase past kits (if available) starting with your second month of club subscription....how cool is that?!  You can find all the details about Club La-La Land Crafts HERE.

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...