Sunday, November 17, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts - Snow Day ~



Hi, Friends...Welcome!

I'm back again to share another crafty creation I made using La-La Land Craft's AMAZING November 2019 Release.  

Here is a closer look of all the new crafty goodness!

NEW RUBBER STAMPS!


 NEW 6" X  6" PAPER PADS!


Christmas HodgePodge 6x6 Paper Pad

NEW DIES!



I have had so much fun creating with this new release! As you can see, it is full of incredible crafty products that enable you to create adorable scenes like the one I have created to share with you today. Snow Day Marci is enjoying a beautiful snowy night and is getting ready to go on a sleigh ride. I can just hear the jingle of the bells as the horses run through the snow!


La-La Land Crafts has a lot of great backgrounds that make it fun to play dress up with all the characters by paper piecing their outfits together.



To give the horse drawn sleigh more dimension and look more realistic, I used two diecuts and popped up the one in front with foam tape and offset it from the diecut in back.  I really love how it turned out!

~ La-La Land Crafts ~

Snow Day Marci Rubber Stamp
Snow Day Marci Rubber Stamp

Just For You Background Stamp Set
Just for You

Snowy Hills Layering Stencil
Snowy Hills Layering Stencil

Blue Christmas Paper Pad
Blue Christmas Paper Pack

Double Stitched Hills Border Die
Double Stitched Hills Border Die

Scalloped Rectangles Die Set
~ Copics ~
Skin - E50 E51 E21 E93 E04
Eyes - B91 B93 B95
Hair - YR21 YR23 E99 E37 E29
Socks - R24 R27 R29
Grays - C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 100
Cast Shadow - BV20

~ Misc. ~
Silver Rhinestones
Multi Ultra-Fine Glitter
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Love Letter Memento Ink Pad

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...