Saturday, November 16, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas ~



Hi, Everyone...Welcome!

I'm back again to share another crafty creation I made using La-La Land Craft's AMAZING November 2019 Release.  This has to be hands down my favorite La-La Land Craft's release thus far!!!

NEW RUBBER STAMPS!


 NEW 6" X  6" PAPER PADS!


Christmas HodgePodge 6x6 Paper Pad

NEW DIES!



I love my projects to tell a story and the new release from La-La Land Crafts makes it not only fun but easy!  Quite frankly, I was having so much fun I had to finally stop myself from adding in anymore details...lol


Marci has been very busy getting ready for Santa's arrival.  She has decorated the house and Christmas tree and has some mad wrapping skills!  Now all she has to do is bake some delicious cookies for Santa to snack on.  


Everything on this card is from the new release except the Christmas tree and star topper. I made the Christmas tree out of the largest tree from Three Christmas Trees Die. I used three tree diecuts. One tree for the front and two for the back. I trimmed off the excess branches that I didn't need.
To give the Christmas tree dimension and a more realistic appearance, I offset the the branches and popped the front tree up with foam tape. You cant have a Christmas tree without a topper or a tree skirt, so I added a sparkly star to the top and used the Large Half Doily as the tree skirt.


Waiting for Santa Marci Rubber Stamp

A Caroling We Go Clear Stamp Set

Sweater Weather

Wood Planks

Christmas Hodgepodge Paper Pack

Blue Christmas Paper Pack

Three Christmas Trees Die

Three Presents Die

Large Half Doily Die

Small Stars Die

Fireplace Die

Staircase Die

Tall Door Die

~ Copics ~
Skin - E50 E51 E11/E93/E04
Hair - YR21 YR23 E99 E37 E29
Browns - E30 E31 E33
Yellows - Y11 Y13 Y15
Blues - B0000 BG70 BG72
Grays - C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Reds - R22 R24 R27 R29 R89
Greens - YG03 YG17 YG67 YG97 YG99
Cast Shadow - BV20
Blending Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Bananan Art Glitter
Multi Ultra-Fine Glitter
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Multi-Colored Rhinestones
Onyx Black Versafine Ink Pad

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...