Monday, November 11, 2019

~ Second Look at Whimsy Stamp's November 2019 Paper Door Kit ~



Hello, Friends!

Today I am back sharing with you another crafty make that I made using Whimsy Stamp's November 2019 Paper Door Kit.

What this month's "Christmas Hoo" kit includes:

- Each kit is a $50+ retail value for only $29.95 plus shipping
- EXCLUSIVE 6x6 Whimsy Stamp's designer paper pack collection full of fun and creative designs on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen-24 double sided sheets
- TEN sheets of 8.5x5.5 heavy weight neutral cardstock in black and white
- SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set "Christmas Hoo" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR
- COMPLEMENTING "Christmas Hoo" outline die set to easily cut out the images from the 4x6 stamp set, designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR
- SPECIAL EDITION "Mountain Majesty" die set introduced especially for PAPER DOOR
- PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects

***What truly makes PAPER DOOR special is that there is no subscription...that's right...NO subscription.  You pick and choose which kit you want to receive each month!

Click HERE to find more information and to order this kit.




I wanted to create a card that utilized some of the beautiful designer papers that come in this kit.  There are so many to choose from, it was hard to pick which ones to use.  This card actually came together quite organically.  I really love how it turned out!



  This little owl is my favorite of all the owls!  I love his hat and eyes. I actually colored this cutie up before I even picked out the papers or designed the card because I loved him so much.



This scene was fun to create!  I added some multi ultra-fine glitter for some added texture and shimmer.  When you order this kit, you get the step-by-step instructions to make this card.

~ Additional Whimsy Stamp's Products ~

Quick Strips Die Set

Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set

~ Copics ~
Reds - R24 R27 R29 R89
Teals - BG10 BG11 BG13
Cool Grays - C1 C3 C5 C7
Warm Grays - W0 W1 W3 W5
Yellows - Y11 Y13 Y15 Y19 Y17

~ Misc. ~
Multi Ultra-Fine Glitter

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...