Friday, November 22, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts - Dear Santa ~



Happy Friday My Crafty Friends!

Today's Inspiration Friday challenge is to use the new release.  This new release is so awesome and my favorite thus far that it made this challenge so easy!



The moment I saw the Santa stamp carrying his gift bag in the Dear Santa Clear Stamp Set and the Chimney Die, I knew that I wanted to  figure out a way to have him going down the chimney to deliver presents.  I had so much fun creating this scene that so many little girls and boys dream of on Christmas Eve.



I created the house by configuring several diecuts of the Fireplace Die to the size that fit underneath the roof diecut from the Gingerbread House Add-On Die Set.  I added multi ultra-fine glitter to the scalloped roof die cut and then adhered it to the brick front using a double layer of foam tape.  I adhered the garland and bows before adhering the Vintage Window diecut.  After diecutting the Vintage Window Die, I trimmed down a scrap piece of white cardstock the size of the window, colored it with Copics and used Blending Solution and a piece of terry cloth to texture the window so it would have a more stained glass appearance.  I adhered the Vintage Window diecut using a precision point glue pen to the colored piece of cardstock.  I trimmed the window down to fit the front of the house and adhered it using foam tape.  I adhered the chimney to the roof using foam tape.  I added multi ultra-fine glitter to all the snowy diecuts using a glue pen.  The night sky is from the new Blue Christmas Paper Pack.  I created the moon using a circle die from the Stitched Nested Circles Die Set, colored it with Copics and used Blending Solution and a piece of terry cloth to give the moon texture.  I adhered the night sky and the moon to a white scalloped rectangle die cut and adhered to the card base.  I adhered the house to the sky using foam tape.  For extra fun, I colored up the sleigh from the Horse Sleigh Die using Copics and adhered it to the card using foam tape.

~ La-La Land Crafts ~

Dear Santa Clear Stamp Set

Blue Christmas Paper Pack

Gingerbread House Add-On Die

Vintage Window Die

Fireplace Die

Staircase Die

Horse Sleigh Die

Chimney Die

~ Copics ~
Grays - C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Reds - R32 R24 R27 R29 R89
Yellows - Y11 Y15 Y18 Y19 YR23
Blending Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Red Rhinestones
Multi Ultra-Fine Glitter

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...