Thursday, November 21, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Welcome To Candy Cane Lane ~

Good Morning Friends!

Today I am sharing a project I made using Whimsy Stamp's Candy Cane Lane Clear Stamp Set.  It is full of sweet Christmas cuteness!



I dreamed up the idea of using one of the rainbow dies in the Array of Rainbows Die Set as the lane when I read the "Welcome To Candy Cane Lane" sentiment.  I just love how my vision came to life!



Squeeeee....isn't this Santa the absolute cutest?!



The wooden sign is a stamp from the Christmas Hoo Clear Stamp Set in Whimsy's November Paper Door Kit.  Sadly the kit sold out before I could post my card.  I embossed a white panel using the Dot Embossing Folder from Darice for added dimension and to look like snow.  I added some delicate snowflakes from the No-See All Seasons Tree Die Set and added multi ultra-fine glitter for some shimmer.



 This card is definitely full of Christmas spirit!!!

~ Whimsy Stamps ~

Candy Cane Lane Clear Stamps

Array of Rainbows Die Set

No-See All Seasons Tree Die Set

~ Copics ~
Skin - E50 E51 E21 E93
Browns - E35 E37 E39 E49
Grays - C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Reds - R32 R24 R27 R29 R89

~ Misc. ~
Multi Ultra-Fine Glitter
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Darice Dot Embossing Folder

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...